Print

Author Topic: Tregarva, Sk Vinatage Derby - Jan.15/10  (Read 3112 times)

Offline _FIII

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.sasksnowmobile.com
Tregarva, Sk Vinatage Derby - Jan.15/10
« on: January 05, 2011, 11:57:36 pm »
Myself and a few other local guys from north of Regina are putting on a vintage sled derby for Saturday, Jan.15th.  Basically open to any sled 81 and older, with special exceptions to any newer sled that is either a single cylinder or has leaf springs. You can contact me for more information

Richard Gehl
533-7889
richardgehl@gmail.com
Richard

Regina, SK

www.sasksnowmobile.com

Offline _FIII

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.sasksnowmobile.com
Re: Tregarva, Sk Vinatage Derby - Jan.15/10
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 11:58:05 pm »
For those of you who are first timers to the ride, here is some info for you.

Directions
from Regina, head north on HWY#11 towards Lumsden. Turn left at EXIT A and head west on HWY#734. Follow this highway until you see the trailers on the right hand side of the road before you reach the Deer Valley turn.

Time
We ask that that everyone be there and be ready by 10:30 so that we can head out at 11am.

The trail will be fully groomed and will be 25-30 miles round trip. There will be hotdogs and pop at the halfway point in the valley. It will be a roast your own on an open fire. We are going to have registration form/waiver for everyone to fill out. For those who put $5 in the pot will have a chance to win $50. We will draw as many $50 cash prizes as we have money and will be 100% payout. We will also be have 2 lanes marked out for some OUTLAW VINTAGE HILL CLIMB RACES. Challenge your buddy and see who can get to the top of the hill first or who gets stuck last!
Richard

Regina, SK

www.sasksnowmobile.com

Offline _FIII

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.sasksnowmobile.com
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 11:58:32 pm »
Here is a map with the location of the starting point for our vintage derby. You will see the farm we are starting from marked by pin #1. I hope this works for everyone as this is my first attempt at marking this with Mapquest. For anyone else with GPS or google earth the coordinates are
Latitude: 50°36'6.81"N
Longitude: 104°49'49.20"W

To view your map, click on the link below or copy and paste it to your browser:
http://mapq.st/eZp9Fi

Hope to see you all there on Jan.15. I also want to let everyone know that the guys at www.svsaa.ca are having a vintage rally on March 6th in Swan River, Manitoba and starts at 10am at the Westwood Hotel. Have a great holiday season.
Richard

Regina, SK

www.sasksnowmobile.com

Offline _FIII

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.sasksnowmobile.com
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 10:30:52 pm »
Here are a few pics of some of the Roll-O's that were on the ride

Richard

Regina, SK