Print

Author Topic: 2015 Roll-O-Flex Reunion  (Read 3305 times)

Offline _FIII

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.sasksnowmobile.com
2015 Roll-O-Flex Reunion
« on: June 03, 2015, 09:55:44 pm »
This the 3rd annual SVSA Show and Swap in conjunction with the 5th annual Roll-O-Flex Reunion will be held Saturday July 4th North of Regina.  This event is hosted by Tregarva Vintage Racing and will have food on site courtesy of the Nacho Fiesta mobile food truck of Regina so please bring an appetite and cash. 

Cash will also be good for the vintage swap meet which is growing every year.  People are welcome anytime after 11am and your own refreshments are more than welcome.  Any sleds from new to old for the show and also for the swap meet.  See all you sled heads in a month!

Richard

Regina, SK

www.sasksnowmobile.com

Offline 74starwolf

• View Profile
Re: 2015 Roll-O-Flex Reunion
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 10:25:00 pm »
Hi guys, me and dad plan on attending the SVSA Show/ROF Reunion this weekend provided the smoke in the air subsides enough to see to travel. Hope to see (meet) many of you on Saturday.

Offline Gene5696

• A toast to all @ Roll-o-Flex.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 07:53:10 pm »
Hey guys... I hope you all had a great time today AND with good weather. I "kinda" wish I coulda been there, but I just got out of the hospital on Canada Day. I'd been in for two awful weeks.
I'm on the mend "again" and each day is getting better a bit at a time.
I'm hoping somebody post a few or a lot of pictures.... I'd sure like to see them.
Bye for now....
Gene.

Offline 74starwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 10:58:39 pm »
Hi guys. Me, dad, and my 4 year old son made it out today. Seen lots of really nice vintage machines and got a chance to talk to Wade and some of the other guys there. Great event and hope to meet more of you next year.

Print