Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: pics  (Read 2589 times)
ss340

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2010, 09:31:02 PM »

whats the trick to posting pics ? get the pics hit browes then post @ loads then screen goes blank , must be doin some thing wrong thx dave
_FIII
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 10:01:22 PM »

you need to have a photobucket account or flickr account that will host you pictures.  after you load them on there then just copy the "image code" and paste that here.  That is how it is done on photobucket, that is what I use.  Or you can senf them to me and I can post them for you.

Richard

Regina, SK

www.sasksnowmobile.com
WildOne
Roll-O-Flex Collector
Administrator

Let's Get Wild

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 12:02:10 AM »

Everyone should be able to post pictures. Something went wrong with the last pics you tried to post ss340 and they crashed two threads, unfortunately I am going to have to delete the threads. Please start your thread again though, I am very interested to see the pictures. You can also email them to me at arlen@roll-o-flex.com. The size needs to be limited though. I will get that sorted out ASAP. I have a ton of stuff to put on here and I just can't seem to find the time to do it. 

Where The Wild Ones Are.
WildOne
Roll-O-Flex Collector
Administrator

Let's Get Wild

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 12:04:38 AM »

OK, I deleted the threads. Sorry about that!! They were not viewable anyways, they pages wouldn't load. Lets try again.

Where The Wild Ones Are.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: