Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: RULES FOR BUY AND SELL  (Read 2522 times)
WildOne
Roll-O-Flex Collector
Administrator

Let's Get Wild

View Profile WWW
« on: September 28, 2009, 07:40:35 PM »

First and foremost, I WILL NOT be held responsible for any sale or purchase that goes bad. As a buyer you are to do your own investigation of the seller. ( I recommend picking up and paying for the item in person. )

Any scamming of members will not be tolerated, if this does happen you will be issued a compliance email from staff (which must be responded to) you will be given the chance to make amends, if no resolution is made or offered your account will be deleted or banned.

There will only be sales posts made in the sales section. After a sales posts is made by seller...the thread will be closed and anyone who wants an item will PM the seller.

Sales are just that....sales. Not speculations or discussions of what you or anyone may think. There is plenty of places to talk about just about anything.

If you plan on using the site as a selling platform...then we suggest you contact the admin.

No reason for anything other then what the seller has to offer.

Any deals are to be held through PMs.

You can post about your dealings once transactions are made.

If anyone has any issues with the new set of rules....please...by all means..PM me and let me know why there shouldn't be these rules.

Thank you,

WildOne.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 11:02:37 AM by WildOne » Logged

Where The Wild Ones Are.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: